For your Information and Guidance
1. Strict observance of minimum health standards such as wearing of facemask, washing of hands, wearing of faceshield & Social distancing.
2. Province-wide curfew at 10:00 PM to 4:00 AM from March 20, 2021 – April 4, 2021, in accordance with the Provincial Ordinance No. 02-2021, as amended.
3. Funeral wake shall not exceed four (4) days and three (3) nights (for non-COVID related deaths). Funeral procession is discouraged (Provincial Ordinance No. 02-2021).
4. Tarlac Pass shall be used as the primary contact tracing system in the province. Please visit mata.wah.ph and www.pgtravelpass.com for more details.
5. Policies and issuances of all national government agencies and directives from higher authorities and national IATF shall be strictly complied with.