LOOK: RESOLUTION NO. 1, SERIES OF 2021 RESOLUTION RECOMMENDING THE UPDATED GUIDELINES FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) IN THE PROVINCE OF TARLAC
1. Only essential travel into and out of the Province shall be allowed. The Provincial Government of Tarlac Travel Pass (www.pgtravelpass.com) shall be used to monitor the entry and exit of individuals to the Province;
2. The Movement Activity Tracker Application (www.mata.wah.ph) shall be used as the primary contact tracing system within the Province;
3. Extending the implementation of the daily curfew hours from April 05 to April 11, 2021, 10:00 P.M. to 4:00 A.M. of the next day in accordance with Provincial Ordinance No. 02-2021;
4. Prohibiting the consumption of liquor and alcoholic beverages in public places and outside of residences from March 29, 2021 to April 11, 2021 in accordance with Provincial Ordinance No. 007-2020;
5. Any person below eighteen (18) years old and above sixty-five (65) years old, those with immunodeficiency, comorbidity, or other health risks, and pregnant women, including any persons who reside with the aforementioned, is strongly adviced required to remain in their residences at all times, except under indispensable circumstances for obtaining essential goods and services, or for work in their respective industries and offices. Persons above sixty-five (65) years old may likewise be allowed for outdoor non-contact sports and other forms of outdoor exercises; Persons with Disability (PWD) may be allowed outdoors for their therapy as well as for outdoor non-contact sports and other forms of outdoor exercises, upon presentation of prescription from their physicians or presentation of PWD ID;
6. All updated Resolutions of the National IATF for the management of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), imposing additional restriction measures shall also be put in place and implemented within the Province, in relation to mass gatherings including the following but not limited to meetings, religious gatherings, venue and capacity of dine-in restaurants and other food chains, operations of schools and libraries, shall be strictly followed; and
7. To strictly observe minimum health standards such as wearing of face mask, washing of hands, wearing of face shield, and social distancing.