REQUIREMENTS FOR MOTOR BIKE MECHANICS
We Premiumbikes / Summitbikes from aftersales department I would like to offer a job to your students in which they are enrolled on Small Engine with NCII compliance which we are currently needed on our existing and expanding branches, Our company operates nationwide from Sales, Services, Accessories of multi brand Motorcycles.
As per the company requirements for motor bike mechanics:
– Male / Female
– 18 Years old and above
– NCII certificate / assessment
– Single or Married
– Knowledge in diagnosing mechanical and electrical.
– – Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles /
motor bikes; completing
– preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire
rotation and changes,replacing
– filters, engine overhauling.
– – Maintains vehicle / motor bikes functional condition by listening to
operator complaints; conducting
– inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and
electrical systems malfunctions;
– replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
– – Verifies vehicle / motor bikes serviceability by conducting test
drives; adjusting controls and systems.
– – Complies vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion
– – Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
– – Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions;
– maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for
– – Maintains shop cleanliness of workshop
– – Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
– – Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying
– – Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
reading technical publications.
– – Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related
results as needed.
– – Knowledge in upselling the product line of motor cycle parts and